? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Filled with Gratitude

I have finished my studies(my undergraduate studies) this week.I am thankful that I managed to make the day happened.And also not forgetting people around me who made it come true.People who really helped and support me all the way.I don't know how else I can thank you people.Thank you so much.People who gave me hard times..I don't have to explain here but the whole lot of you made me learnt alot too.About life and more about myself.I get to know myself through people like this.

I hope the future is better for me.I can't hope for a smooth sailing one can I?That's too good to be true.However,I pray for the strength to go through it.Face it the right way.Put aside all the wrong emotions and use my head more.

I always wanted to study medicine.I used to feel so insecure with myself.But I came to the understanding that everyone has their own path and journey.How we reach our goal,the roads can be different,can be longer than anyone else..but never forget,whatever it is,as long as you do it correctly without hurting people and your 'niat' is good..you'll be ok.Doesn't matter if the road is bad or longer.You have reached your ambition.I have done that.And I'm thankful.

I went to Langkawi on Friday and just got back yesterday.Was a nice trip.I enjoyed it tremendously.Alot of pics,I will upload it once I get it.

1 comments:

Dee said...

wow, u've completed ur studies oredi? me jeles!!! i still another 2 months and a half.. but time flies fast these days.hehe cant wait! i agree with what u say, everyone has their own path, some ppl have it very easy, while others have it in a very challenging way.. but that builds up who u are.. just never regret, keep smiling and be grateful! congrats doc :)