? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Goodbye 38

38 is the numeric for my molar.My tooth.Which was extracted/taken out today.I have chronic pericoronitis.So,we eliminate the tooth.Haha.Anyone who has regular visits to the dentist for all sorts of procedure will understand my feelings.I used to regularly visit the dentist for my root canal treatment and also for my crown.And again now.I didn't take the pic of my tooth.

The anaesthetics was painful.I'm very sure I will get migraine after the procedure,which I did.The pain was unbearable when the effects of the anaesthetics is diminishing.As for now,it's tolerable.I'm having difficulty to eat as it's hard for me to open my mouth and the pain at the site.Other than the headache,I'm fine.

Well,I am a patient today.Suddenly I just feel the need to thank my patients out loud.For letting me learnt alot of things,somehow causing them pain while learning.I'm sorry for the pain and I thank you all for letting me learn.

0 comments: