? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Benjamin Butang

I watched The Curious Case of Benjamin Button today.So many things that I like about this movie.

I like the humour,when the old lady said that the Benjamin baby looks like her husband.

I like the old fella kept saying "Did you know that I was strike by the lightning 7 times?"

I like the way he called "Momma"

I like the part when Benjamin answered Daisy's offer with one single word "Absolutely" ;p

I like how sexy Brad Pitt looks when he ages backwards...Wow!Hot!

0 comments: