? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 2, 2009

The Tale So far..

This is my 4th week at home and my 5th week of holiday/jobless-ness..(is there such word?)

My accomplishments so far?I'd say zero.

Let's see what I've done all these weeks..

1st week of hols..Met the dentist in Kangar and got my molar extracted.Managed to survive packing and got myself out of Kangar.Was in so much pain no doubt,had multiple painkillers(I know I shouldn't depend on them,but hey,they are my bestfriends).Developed pus over the extraction site and over my tonsils.Congratulations,more pain!I also remembered taking the double decker bus from Kangar to KL in that condition.Got caught in the rain while running for toilet in Bukit Gantang R&R.Fever!To sum it up,I wasn't feeling well the whole week.

2nd week of hols..Realised that my Paediatric logbook was missing!When it is crucial for me to have it in order to get my final marks for Paeds.Asked the office in Kangar to send it over to KL before I left for Medan.And of course got my ticket for Medan.When I looked on the internet,Airasia to Medan costs around RM200,but when I got to the counter in KLsentral,it became rm418!!Madness,finally got MAS for RM207.Not bad huh?That Friday the 13th was my father's 52nd birthday.We visited him on Sunday.And our usual activities are pulling out the weeds.Huhu..

3rd week of hols..Highlight of the week was that I finally had a meal at one banana leave curry house that I've been wanting to go in Ampang.Sedap weh..And not forgetting I went to take off my stitches in Bangsar.(there's 3 stitches,one went missing due to vigorous mouth rinsing with Listerine).After that,I went around Midvalley on my own,walking down memory lane.Watched Valkyrie which I know my boyfriend would love to watch.

4th week..managed to haul myself to Medan,to settle some things.Stayed over my friend's house,which allows me to see Medan from another point of view.Wasnt bad.As I used to picture it from my previous 4 years stay in Medan.Went on eating spree...places I never thought of with delicious food.Remarkably I didn't get food poisoning.Somethings won't just change in the Indonesian system.I don't know the term for it,but we had a hard time just trying to get our marks in the 'green book'.And..it was a relief when I landed back in KLIA.On Friday that week..went out with a school friend to KLCC,watched Pink Panther and my mum's car broke down at the elevated highway..Also got my ticket for Jakarta.

5th week...which starts today..just another ordinary day with alot of chores.Got trapped with the laundry people downstairs..haih,the total that I need to pay for my laundry rm24.40!Madness..

So...what are my accomplishments?

0 comments: