? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some droppings on the blog

Somebody mentioned to me about 'arranged marriage' sometime ago.And I cringed to those words.I don't know the reason but i felt every fibre of my being tried to fight it.Haha.It's not like my mum is setting up me with someone.I certainly hope that none of my uncles and aunts are doing that.If my dad is still around,he would frown on it.Haha.I would lie if I said marriage never came across my mind at this age,but for me it isn't time yet.

0 comments: