? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Where it all started..a year ago

A year ago,on the very same date.Wasn't the happiest time for me.As I looked back,I can feel the emotions that surrounded me.Still fresh,still the feeling of something pulling you down.The anxiety that wouldn't rest.

I was called home halfway through OT(I was in Surgical posting).My mother no longer sounded positive.Somehow I knew this was it.But always in denial,frantically searching a flight ticket home.Trying to convince myself how I can deal with it.All failed.My systems just shut down.Amazingly according to some people I still can put on a calm face and joked around.

0 comments: