? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mutterings

I don't get it.
Simply don't get it.

Why is it that everyone..no correction,not everyone but most people kept saying 'if you want any help,you can definitely ask me'?Which is completely not true.
For instance when my dad passed away..everyone kept giving their condolences and all..ok fine.It's just so sick to hear when they said they'd help if we ever need anything..but they didn't.Most of them just ran off.Empty promises.Empty offers.If they don't want to help out might as well butt out.
OK,that was a year back.

And it's the same now.When I need help...It's just not there.Sometimes I blamed myself for being too dependent.Which I hate being.Sometimes I also blamed my poor PR.Which is true.I just don't get it.I may have a poor PR.But I never really bother or irritate anyone.Not that I know off.I'm sure I don't do it to everyone.I might not be fun as a company.I know I'm a recluse.People around me long enough also knows tht.

Maybe it's God's way of asking me to get things done myself.So that I don't owe anyone anything???

0 comments: