? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 6, 2009

The Long Awaited Call

Got a call from the Ministry of Health on Saturday.Told me that I would be in the list for the 16th of July induction.Location and schedule will be mailed later this week.At first I was happy after a long wait and finally the call came.Then paranoia hits me.Since when does the government carried out their business on Saturday??Most people told me it might be a prank.That sort of brought my spirit down.Only later in the day,I got confirmation that I was not the only one who got the call.Most of my friends from KL got the call.So,..PHEW!~!~So now,I'm anxiously waiting for the mail.By 21st June,I might have a job already!That's another dreadful part of HO's life.But life goes on.

Got into a fight yesterday.Still can't forget it.It's bugging my head.

0 comments: