? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dim Light

I was half running half walking..I saw my boyfriend walking ahead of me..I could only see the back of his head.I called out his name,he didn't turn back.Either he couldn't hear me or simply ignored me.

It started to rain.And there were lots of other pedestrian walking around me.I hate when my shoes got wet,squeshy when it rains.There were still a lot of people around me.I don't recognized any of them..it's getting dark and I lost track of my boyfriend.

Tried dialing his number.No one picked up.I know I'm lost.To add to my anxiety,I don't know where I am.I'm getting panicked.I couldn't get out of here.

I continue walking till I reached to several doors.I knocked on the 1st door.No one answered...I continued doing the same to several more doors..by the 5th door,I heard thumping sounds.I knocked on the door.The sounds ceased.

My boyfriend answered the door,he was half naked.I peeked behind him.I saw "the other woman" behind him,wrapped in white sheet.

I started to palpitate.Anger,dissappointment,rage,disgusted...all the imaginable feelings.As soon as I was about to do harm to my boyfriend's face...I woke up to another dark room.
All sweating as if I just finished a marathon,I realised it was just a dream.

I had the same dream for 3 days.

Which came true in the end.

1 comments:

Dee said...

Babe.. where have u been? I'm sorry things didnt work out between you two.. shit happens remember? be strong please..i know u've gone through bigger lost than this.. please keep in touch! *hugs*