? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Old memories

Looking back at my old entries, I realised it wasn't so bad. It was kinda interesting..Looking back at my students days..when I was still wondering where would I be in the future?How different things are these days..how things changed.How I have changed.How I used to be in a constant fight or disagreement with some people,which I gladly reminisce,just because I don't see her anymore these days or probably never will..Amin.

How depressed I was after my father's passing..still feeling it though.Remembered when I started my O n G posting during student days.And come to think of it now that I have survived the 'real' O n G dept as a housemen.To think that now I am in my third posting.

Life goes on...no matter how your heart breaks,how hard things got,time waits for no one.

0 comments: