? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Abit of Moral Lesson

Last Saturday,our university held the convocation.One of the students who went for convo,died the next day(Sunday).She was believed to be murdered and the suspect is her own boyfriend.Her body was found on Sunday itself and brought to the hospital for post-mortem.I am not sure the findings and the progress of this case.Because I only heard of it from people.However,come to think of it,imagine how her parents would feel.Freshly graduated,just one day,haven't even worked as a doctor and found dead.People said her parents were hysterical.Which parents wouldn't be?Maybe the ignorant ones,but let's forget about those kind of people.
What I wanted to say is that,all throughout this week,I thought like I'm having a major problem,that God was testing me and I felt that it's cruel,when someone else,is tested severely at the same time.We don't know people,in some other place might be having a much more worse problem than we do.I have so much to be thankful for.Even though that I feel my surroundings sucks,I must always remind myself that this isn't so bad.Not bad enough to kill me.Suffer?Definately..But sometimes we need sufferings to bring our feet back down to earth.

0 comments: