? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm Pissed-full

My boyfriend once said that I'm very pessimistic.I'm against practically everything in this world.Everything seemed to piss me off.All my entries are just about negativity.As for today,itself:

1. This morning,our asshole driver went off to send people for breakfast and didn't turn back to take some of us,who's just a bit late(I was in the toilet,stomach ache).When we're early,he's late.When we're a little bit late he acts as if we're really late and yelled at us.Really uneducated.Acts as if he knows everything.

2. The van that sent us to the hospital is cramped,so for 3 seats,4 people will sit on that row,some girl asked me to move all the way in,because she didn't let anyone sit beside her boyfriend.No courtesy to move further in!To let others sit.

3. Plastic face was acting all smart like usual.But I don't know why that lately whenever I looked at her I just felt disgusted.

4. Our visiting lecturer kept telling that we're doing clinical in a hospital with not many neuro cases.And again the same issues of that we're not able to manage the patients on our own.For your information Sir,not everyone who's doing clinical in your place is smart just because they can manage their own patient.Duh~

5. I think I must have fainted today.I slept from 2pm to 6pm.Without getting up in the middle of it.Feeling remorse after that for not using my time wisely.

6. I was reluctant to clerk or examine patients during oncall.

7. Mum called telling about the nurses in HUKM.Tell me,how can a patient afraid to pass motion just because he knows that the nurses will ignore him,if do so?Don't want to clean it up and when you buzzed them,now it takes more than 30 minutes for them to attend to patients?What a bunch of bitches..Florence Nightingale will commit suicide when she sees her colleagues had turn into self-centered bitches.

By the way,to sum up what Dr Ismail Merican said about treatment towards the patients:To treat the patients the way you want to be treated,to treat them like as if it's your family,must also treat with kindness...Well??

0 comments: