? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A Quick Recap

So many things have been going on,just going to list a few that I still can remember:

1. Went back KL for the weekend.Arrived in Pudu at 4.30am.I thought that bus supposed to arrive around 6am,so that made it easy for me to take LRT and go home straight away.So,lepak around in a mamak shop until it was 6am.Went to the LRT gate,and it's not opened yet,so had to wait.Met dad later and he was in a sad condition.I refuse to elaborate further.Anyway,on the same day itself,my grandfather passed away.So most of the family members went back to Ipoh that night itself.Mum and I,didn't go.We took care of dad.And no one could sent me to the bus station on Sunday night.So mum did.Thank God that she could manage to go home safely.Initially,I thought my bus was at 11pm,met my friend who's on the 11pm bus.I was happy.Luckily I checked,I'm supposed to board the 10.30pm bus!

2. I called our beloved supposed-to-be guardian in Kangar to fetch me at 4am.Called so many times,and the irresponsible creature didn't pick up the phone.So,I had to take the taxi for rm10 for such a short distance.Thank You God,that I'm still alive and well.

3. Got to know that morning itself,that one of the students attempted suicide by taking 50 tabs of paracetamol,3 strips of acyclovir,Loratadine,Ampicillin..etc.The reason is probably some misunderstanding with her boyfriend.I don't want to get involve.Call me ignorant or heartless,I've got quite a taste of it being involved with this people.

4. For the hectic week,with 2 finals in a week,Thank You God,I passed both exams.

Currently I'm in the surgical posting.I'm determine to start fresh and make the rest of the postings interesting.

0 comments: