? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3 weeks has passed

There are still some of them still giving me their condolences.I appeared calm and happy as I said 'thank you'.Do I really feel the same way as I looked?All that smiling and calm,blank faces..is just a part of the process of forcing myself to move on.I told my mother to move on with life and not to depend on anyone.It's hard but at some point you'll get over the hard stage.With her being in the very house where my father used to live and me meeting so many cancer patients each day.Today itself,I met a new patient with advanced breast cancer.She's a nurse,diagnosed with breast cancer 5 years ago and refused chemo.So she decided to take up the traditional treatment.According to daughter-in-law,the lump resolved.And last week she developed stroke and went to the hospital,did a thorough investigation and they found out it has already spread to lungs,liver and brain.It's too late to do anything.All they can do is make her comfortable and wait.

I came across "Kenny Sia's" webpage.In his biography,he stated that he came back to Kuching because he wanted to be by his father's side who also had late stage kidney cancer.His father passed away in 2005.Doctor's said cancer in the kidney is rare,but now and then I do find people with the same problem as my father.
I miss my father dearly.

Just went surfing through the MAKNA webpage.All the survivor stories.Most of them are kids who had leukemia.Not much from the adults.And most of them detect the cancer at an early stage.Shouldn't be a problem.

Currently,I don't know what to feel.I've been trying to get a new phone line,new stuffs..maybe it's a way for me to get things of my mind.I hope this habit doesn't go overboard.

1 comments:

Jenny O said...

nad, i just heard. i'm very very sorry. just wanted to extend my condolences to you and ur mom. remember we love u, and i hope ur heart will heal soon.
love jen