? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Extreme Heat

It's so hot that I always ended up with daily headache.When I was little,I always had nosebleed whenever the weather was warm.Nowadays,I need to sleep early because of severe headache.1 caplet of ponstan is not enough.Always need to add paracetamol to it.Try my best to sleep in the midst of chaos here..and thank God,I woke up without a headache.

Yesterday was a sleeping marathon.Not a true marathon like in the old days,however you can consider it as such compared to the current amount of sleep I get these days.I slept from 10.30am to 4pm.That's about 5 hour and a half.And continuing from 9.30pm to 6am.That's another 8 hour and a half.Wow!Thank God again the mid exam was cancelled today.Else I'd be screwed.

I can't do anything to change the temperature.I can only stay out of it.Can I?
Drink a lot of water..and cool myself off with bathing.Imagine the cold water can turn to warm water when it rinses my head!

0 comments: