? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Before noon



The cat family I saw this morning.


As I was getting down the stairs this morning I saw this cat family in front of the hostel.Went to say good morning to them.I'm not an animal lover,let alone cats.I prefer dogs,just that I can't have one.Anyway,to see the different colours of the fur between this cats made me think.How can a grey male cat with a white female cat produced a kitten with 3 colours?Black,brown and white.Back to biology.Hmm..Maybe I am in a baby mood these few days that I was interested in having a look at the kitten.

The view of the cooridoors today.

Boy,it's starting to stink!Don't get it wrong.Not mine.I hope they clean it up by today.Else,it'll be much worse by tomorrow.Very unhealthy.

I'm going to change my handphone number later.But it's still hot outside.And I have to go alone.The driver is not functioning normally nowadays.I'm still lazy to walk to town under the hot sun.



0 comments: