? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 7, 2008

If this happens to me..

A friend noticed that someone stole her money today.From the drawers.She lost somewhere nearly RM2k..and about 300USD.Adoi...if it were to be me,I'd cry my eyeballs out by now.The main suspect was the driver and he quits directly after the admin asked him whether he had entered my friend's room.Without an answer for the q or giving any notice he just left.My group found out when we asked him to come and fetch us at the hospital and he told us that we need to call the admin guy because he no longer works there and he quits....Madness..How did he feed his child from stolen money?

0 comments: