? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 9, 2008

Oily

Everyone's talking about the oil prices this days..maybe it doesn't effect me directly because I don't own a vehicle.However people are taking this opportunity to raise prices of things.Well,that will effect me.Also the bus fares.Heard that in the newspapers the bus fare from KL-JB can go as high as rm60?Madness..how about KL-Kangar?Currently I'm very reluctant to spend so much of my mother's money because she's my only source to get money.If it goes up to that much,that's mean wei..

Life would be hard now.More people are going to start stealing and con other people for the sake of money..

About the driver whom we suspected to steal rm2k from my friend,he admitted that he did take the money.From what I heard he earns about rm1200 per month.For a driver that's very impressive and he only has a wife and a child(that we know of-la).He kept telling us 'he perlu duit'.Whatever for?If he knows how to save,I think rm1200 would be enough for 3 people.
The story will continue tomorrow.There will be a meeting between him and the coordinator tomorrow.

As for me,nothing going on much.Just the same boring old routine.I'm not Astro unlike someone I know who feeds on the going-on's in the personal life for doctors in HTF.I think she knows who's married to who(for every docs),which new car the doc just bought,how many children they have..etc..etc.At least if we know who's married to who,we don't want to make any headlines with someone else's spouse right?

0 comments: