? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, June 21, 2008

I'm Stuck In a Web

Because I made myself felt that way.Shouldn't have done that.So many shouldn't have done's.Haih.So many conflicts that I end up being obsessive and making rash decisions.Lessons to learn from here is that stay out of other poeple's business and don't tell people too much of your thoughts,plans etc..,even if it's your close friend.

It's a Saturday and finals are on Monday.I'm taking the night bus on Tuesday.Usually I would have taken the earliest bus that I can get.However,I just need time on my own completely comitment-less.Is there such word?

The river community is blasting off their stereos.Practically all of them have their own speakers.I guess that would exclude me.

I need to come back down to earth.

0 comments: