? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I live in a Hostel

with the river community..haih.currently they are quiet.Because tomorrow is a test day for them.

The usual hostel going ons;
1. Rubbish are thrown everywhere,all over the cooridors.
2. They even throw stuffs on my shoe rack!(e.g:crumpled tissues,plastic cups with ants..etc)
3. Swept all the dirts under my shoe rack and the area surrounding it.
4. Hang all their minis in unappropriate places(my place! and push mine away!)
5. Filling my unwashed cups and bowls at the sink with food leftovers..etc(eewww!)
6. Failed to wash away the soap on the bathroom floor after bathing,making it slippery
7. Peeing on the floor instead of in the toilet bowl!and not washing the floor after that..haih
8. Not switching off the bathroom light making the insects gather in the bathroom

I complaint alot.
Other current updates;
1. I'm in the E&T dept now.Interesting.More interesting if its without the 'ayam sakti'
2. Just finished 'If You Could See Me Now' by C.Ahern.Nice.
3. Maraliner tickets to KL on the 23-24 Aug are sold out!
4. I'm back to fasting mode.
5. The new batch is here with 30 new people.The hospital is pack.Haih.

0 comments: