? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Department.

Currently I'm in the Obstetrics&Gynae posting.
No proper words to describe it.Pray that I come out alive and passing the exams.
Everything would be better without the 'ayam sakti'.
If I keep saying this..God will constantly make me meet her all the time.Haih.
Anyone wants to see childbirth?Or smell the amniotic fluid?

4 comments:

Vi said...

would love too...i've help in the pig delivery a couple of days ago in a farm. :)

Typical Of Nad said...

id like to put up somethings here.but it's unethical of me to be carying camera around the labour room.btw,it smells like 'air ikan'.i lost my appetite after tht.

Vi said...

heee..blood and aminotic fluid mix smell like air ikan?

Typical Of Nad said...

something like thtlah.haha.thts the best i can describe.just the smell u'll never forget.haha.