? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Simplest Luxury

I've been absent for almost 2 weeks..anyway,I just finished my ENT finals today and I got a nose case.And I'm free tomorrow..Yippee!except a thanks to the overeager group member who make us have to come to the hospital tomorrow...

Anyway..(again)I feel so free tonight..I can sleep nicely tonight and tomorrow..That's my simple luxury that I seldom get..Thank You God.

P.S , I noticed that this blog looks empty without pictures...must hunt for more pics soon!

0 comments: