? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Stuffs

I was really happy and excited around this time last week.And I craved for more of those times.

Things are just looking bleak.Maybe I made it that way.So many things I have to be grateful for and this period of time where things are just not flowing nicely will be gone soon.

I was home over the weekend.My trips to KL and Kangar are very frequent nowadays and my body is tired.Shall take a break for 2-3 weeks.

People around me are ~!@#$%^&^^$#!~...........hehehe....really.

Pray that I would bounce back to life as soon as possible.

0 comments: