? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

12.30AM

My neighbour is currently on the phone which I think the whole floor knows it's with her boyfriend.She's screaming in Tamil and making so many noise suggesting that she's angry with the boyfriend.Including stamping her foot.I'm not trying to be nosy.Because I know how thin the wall is.And it's 12.25AM.I think both parties should be considerate.She has her own problems which we may not be able to help her settle.But on the other hand,this is not the first time it happened and on this floor,there's 7 of us staying here.We all presumed that either her or her bf is mentally disturbed.Just shut off the phone or get a new number dear...

I was aimlessly surfing blogs just now.Suddenly I remembered that I did have a blog way back then in 2003.So I tried to type the address and VIOLA!!!It's still there.I won't paste the add here of course!haha.It was stories from the past.My english was better back then.

Tomorrow at this time,I would be on the bus back to KL.Yippee!!

0 comments: