? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Back

...after a week of break.

I was in KL.Enjoying myself.Never had a long break for a long time(yeah rite,the last hols was raya and I got a week!).Anyway,the dangers of long hols is that you will crave for more.I'm already eyeing the christmas weekend plus awal muharram!Mad.

So many things happened for the week.I managed to watch "Twilight".Which was really good.Tried to get the book from MPH and Kinokuniya..and both told me that it was out of stock.Sad.

Got my hair cut and dyed.Picked the wrong color and it doesn't show much.

Basically,I was enjoying myself.

0 comments: