? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello December

Another end of the year celeb is coming soon.Another year to come..Time flies fast and waits for no one.It felt as though I just finished my O&G posting yesterday.And today marked exactly one month after I finished my O&G posting.

I had my Opthal post-test earlier today.Everything went ok in the end.I got a diabetic cataract with retinopathy case.

It felt as though my father passed away few weeks back.But this Friday is exactly 7 months of his passing.

Who knows where we would be this time next year?Would I still be alive?I hope so.Alive and kicking as a housemen in some hospital.

0 comments: