? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Situation is

comical....

That's my word.The feud in my group was still going on.The story was,a group of students went to the docs to ask for 'help' for finals.The boy in my group spread this rumour around.My other groupmates was overly enthusiastic in conveying the rumour to one of the students that went to see the docs.Does that make sense to you?I don't know who's telling the truth.And I've already heard from three sides.Anyway,if it is true that the boy was making up stories,all I can say is that too bad for you.And this was not his first time.He has done it before,and it was not wrong for most people to suspect he's the cause.If it were to be that the rest of the anuses were making stories to frame him up,that was really sad.It was mean.I would sympathized him but not that much,due to his attitude which sometimes I think serves him right.I'm bad.
The third party was those people who was accused of going to see the docs.People in the centre of this whole mess.They support the theory that the boy was framed up.

So my point is that I am stuck for another 5 weeks with this 2 sides of people in my group.Though that I've heard from my groupmates that they want the situation to be good for the remaining weeks.It's not happening.I'm happily counting days to stay away from this people.But I'm not so eager of housemanship.

Other than that,I saw the latest pic of Patrick Swayze.I tried to put up his pic here,but due to the instability of the net,I'm not able to.Sad,he used to look so hot in Dirty Dancing and now he is very gaunt.He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

I'm going home for the christmas hols later at 10pm.
"Merry Christmas guys" and "Season Greetings"!!!!!

0 comments: