? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

New Department

I should have posted more pics and less words.Is that so?Currently I'm lazy to transfer all the pics from my mobile to the laptop.

New department starts this week."Psychiatry".Be prepare to get psyched!Whatever that means..The department is situated far behind in the hospital compound.Takes alot of effort if you want to get anywhere from there.Especially the "canteen".I'm talking about walking.Quite far.The clinic is in the middle for consultation and outpatients.I don't know whether they have a room for ECT(Electro Convulsive Therapy).I'll find out more tomorrow.
There's 2 wards on both sides of the clinic.For the psyhchiatric patients.On one side is for the females and the other side for the males.So the clinic is in the middle.

One patient even called us "Cikgu" on the first day itself,she thought we are teachers giving counselling for the students.She was in the female ward.Apparently our windows are facing the female ward's window.She had a nice time closing and opening the window.

New people begins to show their true colors.I'm talking about the new kids staying in my hostel.When I got back from home,the whole corridoor is in a mess and really dirty.Never in my 7 months stay in this hostel,saw our corridoor that dirty.They swept all the rubbish under my shoe rack.Their garbages piled up and not brought downstairs to be thrown away.This rich kids,must have thought they have a maid to do that for them here.Rich with money,but attitude still the same as those living in the jungle.
Madness.

0 comments: