? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sore Throat

Have you ever felt the strong urge to hit someone?Currently I do.I always do to one particular person.I try not to be violent.I don't want to be.But the thoughts kept coming.Imagining how I would mutilate that person.Haha.

At this moment,I only have a problem with the internet connection.I am trying to download some serials from the net and thanks to the bad connection here..which kept disconnecting till now,I can't.And my anger and thoughts ran towards this particular person that I would love to mutilate.hehe.

I have a paper to write for my psychiatry posting.But I haven't really done anything yet.I was just browsing around and was reading Marina Mahathir's blog.The GE heat is getting into everyone.Honestly,as a citizen,I didn't even register myself for the election.Partly lazy,partly because I'm currently in Perlis and it would be a problem for me to go back to KL to vote.With limited bus tickets and all..Anyway politics is really not my topic.And I have to confessed I am not that patriotic.

0 comments: