? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quick and Short

I've already typed a long-winded entry and my laptop hangs.Just like that.Waited for a while and no improvements.Shut it off.And obviously the entry is gone.I guess,I need to put it in Microsoft Words first.That way,much safer.

No class this morning.I'm not sure whether the Malaysian timing is the same with this blog.I'll figure out how to set it later.

The point is,we have thieves among us.Those staying outside.Came here to use the internet for free.While we,the ones staying here have to pay monthly.Unfair!

A groupmate,whose friends are rich brats are embarassed to be friends with us(me and another girl).Maybe we lack in style for this people.We no longer have a use for him I think.

0 comments: