? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 11, 2008

11 days later...

...and I still don't have anything to write about.Actually,I do.But it's all full of negativity.So I refuse to write about it.So many things happened and I'm trying my best to sort out the good things out of it.Instead only the bad things are still swimming in my head.

Racking my head for the positive things;
1.I'm happy that I'm going back tonight
2.I'm happy that finally I manage to discipline myself to do laundry daily
3.I'm happy that I'm quiet this days and didn't get involve in gossiping other people.
4.I'm happy that I didn't choke to death while eating nasi goreng few days back
5.I'm happy that I wasn't that dependent on people last week

I think that still counts..

0 comments: