? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Signs Of Migraine

I am already nauseous and don't feel well.Having mild headache which is pulsating in nature.

I am currently in the Public Health posting.And this week I am required to go house to house to find datas.For an antisocial me,it's terribly hard fighting with myself,to push myself to get my job done.

I remember when I was still fresh in Kangar and haven't got used to the long hours bus ride,when I got home,I used to climb onto my parents specially heated bed(they bought some special mattress for my father).The whole family(dad,mum and me) would cramped together in the same bed.Haha,imagine 3 adults fighting for space.And my father couldn't stop talking to me while I'm dozing off.It's annoying at the time.But now I miss it.

0 comments: