? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 21, 2008

High temperature

I know my father passed away.That's a fact.He can't come back.Life goes on.Period.
But there's no need to be nasty.I know I expect too much.
But,do you need to make a face whenever I talked about my dad?(some people)
No one's perfect,I know.But it's not wrong for a daughter to idolised her father right?
In fact he was a better friend than you(some people)could ever be.
In fact I don't think I expect too much.

Either you or me need a psychiatrist.

0 comments: