? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 28, 2008

Over The Weekend..

Arrived around 5am Saturday morning.Woke up when they reached the KL tol.Took my phone and saw 17 missed calls!Wow...no one have ever called me up to 17 times.Hehe,it's mum.Asking where I am.Since I arrived around 4am previously,she assumed that I would reach around the same time.So she waited for 40mins in the station.Haha.She should have come only after I called her....haih.The minute I got down,I got some nice lecture in front of everyone in the quiet station.Huhu.But I was too sleepy to pay attention.

Went back,prayed and slept.Woke up around 9.30,got ready and went to KLsentral.On the way to the Putra Komuter Station,some crazy fella was complaining about my flip flop making so much noise when I got down the stairs.He even shouted obscenities when I passed him.I pretended not to hear him and kept on walking,For all I know,he might be a schizophrenic..Die-la if he goes violent.Went to KLsentral to buy flight tickets for mum.Came back and had breakfast in a much quieter McD in The Mall.

In the afternoon,went to my dad's staff's wedding somewhere in Bangi.They invited my mother,since my mum was working so I went to represent her.I guess no one knew who I was,so I just sat down quietly and tried my best to enjoy the food.My father always enjoy this 'kenduri' food.While me and mum kept complaining most of the time.

Rushed back home after the wedding.Clean my face from the make up.And uncle came to pick us up to go back his 'kampung'.Visited dad.He still has 2 new neighbours.No more new arrival.I pray that he is fine somewhere in Barzakh.
After that,went to uncle's family's house.Picking 'rambutans',mangosteens....etc.'Musim buah'!

Before nightfall,we headed back to Shah Alam.They invited me to play badminton with them at night.While mum and aunts stayed in my aunts house,gossipping.
Came back hom around 12am,sent by my cousin.I wasn't feeling well.Mandi and straight away 'pengsan'.

Sunday morning,just laze around.Accompany mum to Masjid Jamek after her work.Had lunch in MFM Sogo.And shopped in The Mall on the way back home.I was already cranky then.
Bus to Kangar was a nice one,instead of a 4 seater bus.God really blessed me after feeling lousy for the whole day.

0 comments: