? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Endless Ramblings

Since the weather was cold for many days..I failed to notice that I seldomly bath.Hahaha!Don't worry..I don't stink.In fact I smell good.

And now itself,I'm taking my own sweet time to drag myself to the bathroom.Maybe because some ignorant housemates throw some leftovers in the open just like that and that makes the hall stinks so much that I am reluctant to walk in the hall.

I have finals on Monday for Opthal.Haih..Hope they give me one of the common cases.Don't give extra-ordinary ones.

I dying to watch "Twilight".Hope I can watch it when I go back to KL next week.

P.S; Some people are just plain dumb.Better believe it

0 comments: