? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Eyes

I have mood swings.I do my best to control it.However this time,I just feel so down.I don't get very stressed up over exams.Maybe this time,the exam requires us to use the slit-lamps and funduscopy(some tools to see the eye) and that made feel tensed up.Maybe because half the time I don't know what am I supposed to notice.Everything looked normal to me.And of course,as beginners we take time to appreciate the findings.And which patient would like you to shine their eyes with bright light for such a long time.They even pulled away for just a short time.

And this tension comes with headache and my own eyes tire easily.Haih.

0 comments: