? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

New Look

I'm old-fashioned and was always left behind.Anyway,I just discover pyzam.com tonight.Terrible right?Better discover it now then never.So I spend the time which I'm supposed to so many other benificial things to change all the layouts and re-do all the columns etc..

I guess that shows my boredom and how much I want to run from things that I'm going to face.I guess I'm no longer my old self.Sad.My old self maybe egoistic or horrid or whatever,but I kinda like it,because I am not as cowardly as I am now.

Ok,like it or not.Have to start hitting the books again.

0 comments: