? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just Give It A Thought

Currently I am in a studying mode for gynae finals on Tuesday..cramping in all at once.I got to know on a short notice that the test will be on Tuesday.I am taking a break at the moment.
Back to business.

Al-fatihah to my distant uncle who passed away this morning to leukemia after 5 years of battle.He finally got his donor for bone marrow transplant which was scheduled this week.But I guess,God never meant for him to have a transplant.Anyway,my mother and I didn't know he had leukemia before this.What a family..
My aunt contacted mum earlier today to inform mum about the funeral.Mum couldn't make it because she was informed about the passing after the burial.Aunt told mum there's no point in coming because females weren't allowed to go to the graveyard.
Huh?!?!?!
Apa benda ni?

I may be an ignorant Malay but according to mum,some place practice this.
Why?What's the reason?Who created this idea?(I'm trying to be polite here)
Why is it that when my father passed away,no one told us about it?Or because that kampung where my father was buried doesn't practice this?Possible.Or because no one berani tegur my uncle?Possible.
Whatever the reason is...I don't understand why people tend to make life complicated.For me,Islam doesn't burden it's people.It's the people themselves who make it so complicated.

0 comments: