? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is It Halloween?

I'm confused..when's Halloween?30th or 31st?

If Malaysia were to have Halloween celebrations,and if I were to be invited to a Halloween party,I would like to wear my labcoat!

Haha..and bring my stethoscope,tendon reflex hammer,measuring tape,penlight,tongue spatula...you name it.

Hey,that's a costume also right?At least jimat duit aku.

-Just a funny thought-

2 comments:

Dee said...

Halloween's tmrw la babe! still got time to plan for trick or treat :P *sigh* wish im still a kiddo..

Jenny O said...

31st. ya one of my friends did tat. showed up with a labcoat, stetoscope, glasses and a moustache.