? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Pipes

Two songs that haunted me badly:
1.Hanya Kau Yang Mampu-Aizat af5
2.Sempurna-Andra & The Backbone

Both songs were famous around the time of my father's passing.Both are nice songs.Both are meaningful.I must hear it with other people,at least it boost my ego to stop my pipes from working.However today,the pipes give way.
I start to wonder how come I rarely hugged my father when I have the chance?Rarely express myself to him.Goes the same with him.Few weeks before his passing,he always ended the phone calls by telling me that he loves me.Only then I told him the same.But now is not the time to regret anymore.The time has passed.

I planned to volunteer for the palliative care unit in Selayang hospital.People asked,how come I don't volunteer for MAKNA instead.I have my issues there which I rather not discussed it now.If you've read my previous posts when my father was still warded in MAKNA,you'd understand my reasons.Anyway,I'd like to help others who are in my father's situation.As I didn't get the chance to fully take care of him during his last months.Although I did get my share in the previous admissions.Also got my share of fighting with nurses who doesn't work well.

This is the time when I need him the most.And he's not here anymore.

1 comments:

Dee said...

hang in there aite? if u ever need a father-like person to talk to, u can always email my dad. im sure he'll be more than please to share ur medical world..plus, we know what it's like facing nurses who only like to find faults instead of helping.. we were there once when my late bro was having his chemo.. pray always.. take care *hugs*