? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 17, 2008

It Was Well

It went quite well this morning..I cleared my head.Just rewinding some things I studied yesterday in my head..ignoring bitches etc...and Bam!
I hit another wall..initial plan was 3 of us were to have lunch at a specific place at 12.30.So everyone 'tahan' laparlah..12.20 came a sms stating that the other party had already taken maggie,so they were no longer hungry and decided not to go to lunch.What about me?Why didn't inform when they were already making the maggie?Why informed when they were no longer hungry?.....
Where's my mistake?

0 comments: