? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Losing myself

I don't know what's happening with me.I'm not the old self.I used to be bold and meet my problems face to face.I don't feel like myself anymore,like some alien has occupy my body(that's a bit too extreme).

To add to it,a close friend seems to lose faith in me.That despite how I am in the outside,I still have a good heart...etc..etc.He just don't buy that anymore.

I'm having a severe identity crisis.Which is bothering me.My father would know how to solve this,now that I am on my own,I'm not sure where I should begin..what am I looking for..

0 comments: