? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 18, 2008

It Takes Two To Tango

Conflicts will only rise when there's 2 parties do not want or unable to find a solution for their problem.So,it takes 2 to tango.
(I remember there's a wafer in Indonesia with the brand name 'Tango')

In the hostel itself.Even though it seems like the old conflict had died off,but you can still see the sparks.The Indonesian community is still divided into 2.With so many complaints,opinions on one another still buried inside.On both sides.I am just an observer and do not wish to complicate my life by joining their war.

->Mum should be home in KL now

-->I have a gynae pre-test next week

--->I'm not in speaking terms to someone

---->I should be more focus and not to fear the future

0 comments: