? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 9, 2009

5 things at the moment

1) Happy anniversary to me and Donkey!It was yesterday.There wasn't any celebrations.

2) Liars are good friends with liars or backstabbers.That's why they are in a gang.No one wants to be their friends.

3) Watched 'Body Of Lies'.Kinda shocked for the first few minutes in the movie.Thought I choose the wrong movie.But I guess they have their message.One must see it with an open mind.

4) I dislike people who persistently ask me or wanting me to reply to their question verbally when I am swallowing my food.I don't plan to choke on my food you know.So be patient and use your eyes to see.

5) I'm currently doing 2 postings at once.Forensic+Ortho.

0 comments: