? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Conversations In The Head

I just got back from my 2nd dinner.Both which I had rice.Great!How am I supposed to bring my weight down to look good in my kebaya for convo?I already have the top which I hope the buttons won't come out when I wear it.Huhu..Just imagine the situation.

Just itching to post my silent statements:

1) Ada masanya,orang yang cakap besar dan busuk akan jatuh jugak..hanya Allah je yang tau bila.

2) Can't expect people to label you,the way you label yourself.Who the hell do you think you are?

3) I'd like to stay out of your problems.Do me a favor,don't drag me along into your stupid games.I don't 'think' the way you do.

Things I want to say to certain people. :)

0 comments: