? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Orange Time

Chinese new year is coming and people starts selling oranges.To get into the mood,I myself bought oranges.(Partly because I need fruits as part of my diet).Instead of the normal size oranges,I bought the small oranges.I am sure you know which one.They look cute and baby-ish(is there such word?).It cost me around RM6 for one bag.
Baby oranges.I don't know that they are called.First few was sweet and this one was really sour.
Initially there's more oranges than in this above pic.Of course I already ate some of it.

Poor me,there's only 5 of these oranges that are still good to be eaten.The rest of the oranges are beginning to rot.



2 comments:

八尾貓狐 小寧 said...

Very cute orange~in China it is called 橘子(Ju zi),Hard to write, right?hehe

Typical Of Nad said...

haha..yeah.thanks.now i know.