? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ramblings

Currently I am doing my forensic posting.I only go to Alor Star hospital if there's a call for a post-mortem.And sadly so far I only got one case.(seems no one dies in an unnatural way lately)I don't think that case was publicised in the major newspapers,however I saw an article regarding that case in the local "Metro" newspaper(cuma northern parts of Malaysia je yang ada).

The body was found in an old paddy fields.The owner didn't notice anything unusual until the flies increased in numbers and the smell was overwhelming.He initially thought it was a dead animal or something.So when the smell and flies was really bothersome,he went to the site one day with the plan to spray insecticide and bury the dead animal.That DEAD ANIMAL was wrapped up with a towel or something like it.And he discovered it was actually a human body.Called the authorities and they took care of things.

What interests me most was the fella's statement regarding the identity of the dead.He said he THINKS it is a foreigner due to the clothes on the body.I saw the dead body myself.Filled with maggots and all the imaginable and unimaginable ulat there.Memang takde rupa manusia dah.I can't even tell whether the body is Indian,Malay or Chinese!The dead guy wearing a black collared short sleeved shirt and a pair of jeans!Come on!Tell me no Malaysians ever wore such thing??Really ar?Hebat lah,can ID the dead guy by just his clothes!Next time if the police have any unidentified bodies can call this fella up.He can identify them.

I just think it's unfair to simply just point finger to the foreign workers if there's anything to do with brutality.People need to change their mindset.Any human being are capable for such acts when the emotions overcomes the rationality.And all humans deserve respect.Just because some are just different and less priviledged than you,doesn't mean they deserve to be ostracized when things like this happened.

I'm not able to provide pictures,since it's a police case.And I don't think it's wise to bring evidence like that to public view.

Anyway,this is only based on the what the fella thinks.And I blogged according to what I THINK.
Doesn't have to be right.It's just an opinion.

0 comments: