? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 19, 2008

???

Supposedly when it's your significant other's birthday,you celebrate it.Either with his/her families,friends,or privately(just the both of you).Here's what I did,he was at home not feeling well..and I was 2 hours drive away from him also not feeling well.Haha.With no greeting cards or presents for him.Just several phone calls and smses.What a way to celebrate a birthday?Same thing happened when it's my birthday last year.He went out for a drink with his friends while I discovered I got chickenpox!I don't know when will I ever celebrate anything properly with him.I miss him so much.

Anyway,it's been a hectic week.Let's not go to the details.I haven't really recovered from my exhaustion.
It's my aunts wedding today.In Jakarta.And I wasn't there.
So many things are happening around me.But I guess I'm stuck in my world.

Another someone I know.Not the previous one.Another one.As usual,I wouldn't really call her my friend.I've known her since my matriculation days.I get to know her properly when we were in the same program.Honestly,I don't like her at all.
She's another know-it-all and a well-known liar.We call her 'ayam sakti'.Hehe.Because she can get away with everything she did.She's selfish most of the time.We are just tolerating her.
Currently she made us felt nauseous.With her flirtings with the doctors.

I really don't like girls.

0 comments: