? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, January 21, 2008

EAP

The fourth week of my pediatric posting begins.I am not sure whether we are having the mid test tomorrow or not.I guess in this world we can never find a properly sane people.I am not saying perfectly sane.Each and everyone of us must have some mental defect somewhere.Just for some people it needs time to be discovered.

Today,one of those people who has labelled me weird bumped into me while me and several other friends were having a meal at a nasi kandar hawker's stall.I was not sure what's going on.But I made myself promise I'd be nice.So I put on a nice smile.And as usual no smile for me.I guess I was expecting.So she didn't think it was necessary to hide her thoughts of me then I guess I'd be myself.When the mood is right,I'd be an angel.When the mood is wrong,I'm not sorry for being a jerk.

Other than that,my health hasn't reach the comfortable stage.Somehow it's always aching somewhere.Maybe it has something to do with what is in my head also.The stress.

Today also I came across an article in yahoo of a mysterious fella who placed 3 roses and an empty bottle if I am not mistaken on Edgar A.Poe's grave every year on the writer's birthday.I have read a few of his works in the past.I am not much of a poetry person,so put aside the poems.I don't understand poems.But I've read some short story about some guy testing some wine and got stuck and died in the wine cellar,if I am not mistaken.
So today,it made me searched for his works.Short stories for me.I am really fascinated with "The Tell-Tale Heart".I guess that I will make a point to read more of the short stories.Nicely put.
So currently I am a Poe's fan.

0 comments: