? ??????????????Phone Booth? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (39 Ratings)??5578 Grabs Today. 42658 Total Grabs. ??
????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????????????????Soul Blossoming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (13 Ratings)??4226 Grabs Today. 40010 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Weirdo

I only see this label in tv's or in story books.It seems the term is applied to me nowadays.First impression,it was hurtful.After a moment,it felt nice.Because that means I'm different from those who labeled me with that.It is a nice feeling to know that you are unique,different,with a different set of mentality,perspective of life and etc..

Takes a lot of work and brains to understand me.Despite the weirdness I possess,I think that I can mix with people.Cold at first...but it will grow out of it.
Only few of them that I can really share my real self.

Currently in the mood to watch old,80's or early 90's romance movies..but I have none.The songs are nice..

0 comments: